The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much
revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our
customers and will continue revising until your needs is met. You are not liable to pay
additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48
TURN AROUND TIME
American Web Developers has 48-72 hour turnaround time for most design services. This is not the
complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single
iteration of a design stage. Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions
could be a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours, this time means 2 working days, For example:
- Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
- Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by end of day
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
American Web Developers offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its design services. Customers
can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
- If you are unsatisfied with the initial designs of the logo or the website. You can request
a 100% refund on your project.
American Web Developers offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however it is not an
unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
American Web Developers’s Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalised.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not
pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their
- The refund approval will be at discretion of American Web Developers's Management.
- Management's decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular
service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design
service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation
Note: American Web Developers hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract
whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs
for any purpose; they will be the sole property of American Web Developers. The company will be
the rightful owner of the designs.
Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances.
They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part
of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package.
Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction the
American Web Developers management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund
to the client.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow the following steps
- Dialing our Toll Free Number # (214) 253-0639 and speak with your respective Project Manager
to initiate a refund.
- Live Chat. Click here
to start chat now and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- Sending us an Email
to initiate a refund.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the
required analysis is completed we will initiate the process according to our refund policy
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the
refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full
refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charge if a cancellation is
requested after the initial 24 hours.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by
American Web Developers, unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through
written communication. The information will be submitted the Copyright Acquisition of the
Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
American Web Developers will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their
best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs
is well researched and well crafted.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100%
- We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with
your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date
stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2
- Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition a
website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support
DESIGN OWNERSHIP & RIGHTS
All finalised Designs provided by American Web Developers are done so on a written request of
finalisation by the client and upon finislastion the client receives all the final core files of
the logo and owns 100% of all rights of ownership to the said logo.
- Client shall own the final the Final Design provided by American Web
Developers in all its entirety.
- All ownership rights of the said finalised design will belong to the client 100%.
- The Client is free to use the finalised design as they see fit.
- Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content
generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
American Web Developers will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g.
text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
- American Web Developers will populate the website with content
created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically
for the customer's website.
- American Web Developers will populate the website with images.
- American Web Developers will acquire stock imagery for client
from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- American Web Developers will not be responsible in any way
shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may
not resemble other websites.
- American Web Developers will populate the website with products and
- Product images and product details will be provided by the
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
- American Web Developers, does not share the customer information with
regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project
information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties American Web Developers and The
Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with
respect to matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to
refrain from (and American Web Developers shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers
and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any
defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in
the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants,
affiliates, investors or business partners).
American Web Developers keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced
order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to
answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours
need to be emailed through the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be
picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
American Web Developers is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will
design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services
purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails.
American Web Developers will provide the client with the basic information regarding those
services and the settings required to make those services works. American Web Developers will
not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the
Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
- Website Deployment
- American Web Developers will deploy the website for the
- A Hosting server provided by us.
- Hosting Service provided by American Web
Developers is a free service provided to the client as an added
feature without any cost. It is acquired from a Third Party Service
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased
from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on third
party webserver purchased by the customer, American Web Developers
will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and American Web Developers in terms of
technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- American Web Developers will provide the customer with a
user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- American Web Developers will not be responsible for training
the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Emails Setup
- American Web Developers will be providing the customer with
the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- American Web Developers will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the
- American Web Developers will not be responsible for providing
technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all
our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
American Web Developers will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to
execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities
for those lie on the customer's end.
- All Feedback requests or Revisions Requests, Refund Requests or any
other instructions that pertain to the order need to be done through the OctaGroup
Design Services TeamWork Account platform in order to be considered official.
- American Web Developers will not be responsible for any communication done via any other
platform than OctaGroup Design Services TeamWork Account or any phone numbers not provided
by us or given on our official website.
- Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that is "
" are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- We are not responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through
means of communication not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility of all the information provided through
our official domains.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We rework the ordered design and keep on revising it until you are 100% satisfied (depending upon
Domain and Hosting
Domain and hosting will be provided for free with website packages, where applicable.
All the email accounts provided with website packages can be configured on third party email
soft-wares such as outlook. Each email account will have 10MB of space.
If you are not hosting your website with us, we will not provide email accounts.
All design order files are delivered to
as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform
the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies
pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to
client's account area.
All design order files are delivered to "
" as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to
inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All
policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order
delivered to client's account area.
We deliver all our customized design orders via e-mail within 5 to 7 days of receiving your
We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service through which you can have your first logo samples within 48
hours by paying just $100 extra! For further assistance, contact us at 24-Hour Customer Support
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files.
If you require the final files again in the future we can send them to you at your request.
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions.
You can contact us any time and we guarantee to respond immediately.
YOU agree that American Web Developers is not liable for any correspondence from email address
(es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. "..
" or/and any toll free number that is not mentioned on our website. American Web
Developers should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We
only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain
name or/and via toll free number i.e. already mentioned on American Web Developers Website.
100% Unique Design Guarantee
At American Web Developers we guarantee that all of our customers' logos are made from scratch.
This way you will have a logo that is tailor made for your requirements. We guarantee that your
logo will be unique and impress your clientele